Thursday, December 18, 2008

How much life insurance is right for me?

Figuring out how much life insurance coverage you should buy is a good place to start. You can discuss this with an agent, but it is always good to get an understanding yourself, even before speaking to an agent. If you are a wage earner you’re going to want to make sure you have enough coverage for your salary to be replaced. Then you want to make sure you have enough funds for additional needs like paying off a mortgage balance. Or maybe you need to make sure there is enough money to pay for a college education. Full Story...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yes I do also wanted to know the same thing, this point has already made me so much confused as I am not able to figure out how much life insurance should I buy. After reading your article I got a little understanding in this area. Thanks.
business insurance

Universal Life Insurance Quotes Free Life Insurance Quotes Free Term Life Insurance Quotes Benefits of Life Insurance Individual Life Insurance Life Insurance Needs